- One Potato thickly sliced
- One Zucchini– sliced into four lengths
- One Onion- thickly sliced
- One Red Pepper- sliced into quarters
- One Skewer of mushrooms, ok she cheated here
- One Steak
The potatoes went on first, followed 15 minutes later by the the rest of the vegetables. It was a pretty site before the meat hit the grill. Last but not least the sirloin was grilled and taken off on the rare side. I pulled the veggies off first and made a nice looking plate again leaving room for the steak.
I cleared my plate! The potatoes were perfectly roasted and the vegetables were all at their best. I probably had 4 slices of the sirloin, where in the past I would have eaten the whole thing and maybe a few of the onions and mushrooms. My meal was 3/4 plants, 1 /4 beef. I’m shaking my head even as I type!
Dinner for two- with leftovers. Breakfast fritata coming right up.